The annual medical costs for dogs can vary widely depending on several factors, including the dog’s age, breed, size, and overall health. The average national cost for a dog’s routine check-up is $50 to $250. Overall vet costs including wellness check-ups, dental care, lab tests and vaccines can total between $700 and $1,500 per year. This figure can vary widely depending on the specific needs of your dog. Some dogs may require more frequent veterinary visits or may be prone to certain health conditions that require additional care and treatment, which can increase their medical costs.
Older dogs generally require more medical care than younger dogs. As dogs age, they become more susceptible to age-related health conditions, such as arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. Additionally, older dogs may have weakened immune systems and be more susceptible to infections and illnesses.
Investing in your pet’s health at an early age can have life-long benefits.
- Improved quality of life: Just like humans, pets can suffer from health issues that can impact their quality of life. By investing in your pet’s health, you can help prevent or manage these issues, which can improve your pet’s overall wellbeing and happiness.
- Longer lifespan: A healthy pet is likely to live longer than a pet that has health issues. By investing in your pet’s health, you can help ensure that they live a long and happy life with you.
- Reduced healthcare costs: Investing in preventative healthcare measures, such as regular check-ups and vaccinations, can help prevent serious illnesses that can be costly to treat. It’s often more cost-effective to prevent an illness than to treat it.
- Stronger bond with your pet: When you invest in your pet’s health, you are showing them that you care about their wellbeing. This can strengthen the bond between you and your pet and help them feel loved and valued.
Why Cellular Health is Important
Cellular health is important for dogs of all ages because cells are the building blocks of the body, and they play a critical role in maintaining overall health and well-being.
Here are a few reasons why cellular health is essential for dogs of all ages:
- Energy production: Cells are responsible for producing energy in the body, and healthy cells are better able to produce energy efficiently. Dogs with healthy cells have more energy and are better able to maintain their activity levels.
- Immune function: The immune system relies on healthy cells to function properly. When cells are healthy, they are better able to identify and attack foreign invaders like bacteria and viruses, helping to keep dogs healthy and disease-free.
- Tissue repair: Cells play a crucial role in repairing and regenerating tissues in the body. Dogs with healthy cells are better able to recover from injuries and illnesses and are less likely to experience chronic pain and inflammation.
- Aging: As dogs age, their cells begin to decline in function, which can contribute to the aging process. Supporting cellular health through diet, exercise, and other lifestyle factors can help slow down the aging process and keep dogs healthy and active into their senior years.
Cellular health is critical for puppies.
Cellular health is important to puppies for several reasons. First, puppies are rapidly growing and developing, and their cells need to be functioning optimally to support this growth. Second, a puppy’s immune system is still developing, and healthy cells are essential for proper immune function. Third, a puppy’s cells play a crucial role in the metabolism of nutrients and elimination of waste, which is important for maintaining overall health.
Healthy cells also help protect against disease and injury. When cells are functioning properly, they are better equipped to defend against harmful pathogens and toxins. Additionally, healthy cells are more resilient and able to withstand physical stress and injury.
Therefore, it is crucial to ensure that a puppy’s cells are healthy by providing them with a balanced diet, regular exercise, proper hydration, and routine veterinary care. By supporting cellular health, we can help ensure that puppies grow and develop properly, maintain a strong immune system, and stay healthy throughout their lives.
Cellular BOOST is a one-of-a-kind formula that helps your pet with better absorption of nutrients in their food and oxygenation of their blood on a cellular level.
What is the Number 1 Preventative Supplement for Your Pet?
Green-lipped mussel oil (GLM) is the best supplement to give your dog daily. The reason lies in its unique and powerful compound of ETA (Eicosatetraenoic acid), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). Although EPA and DHA is also found in common fish oil, ETA is only found in green-lipped mussels and is more powerful at fighting inflammation than EPA and DHA. GLM also provides polysulfated glycosaminoglycans (PSGAGs), which are the building blocks for cartilage and joint fluid. It is also rich in natural proteins, B vitamins, glucosamine, chondroitin,
Here are the most common health issues pets suffer from and how GLM can improve your pet’s health.
- Joint problems: Dogs can suffer from joint problems, such as arthritis or hip dysplasia, which can cause pain and stiffness. Green-lipped mussel oil contains omega-3 fatty acids and glycosaminoglycans, which can help reduce inflammation, support joint health and improve mobility.
- Skin allergies: Dogs can develop skin allergies, which can cause itching, redness, and inflammation. Green-lipped mussel oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which can help reduce inflammation and improve skin health.
- Digestive issues: Dogs can suffer from digestive issues, such as diarrhea or constipation, which can be caused by dietary intolerances, infections, or parasites. Green-lipped mussel oil can help support digestive health and reduce inflammation in the gut.
- Heart health: Green-lipped mussel oil contains over 30 omega 3 fatty acids, including ETA, EPA and DHA. These fatty acids help to keep the heart and blood vessels healthy by reducing inflammation and improving blood flow.
GLM also contains magnesium which is essential for heart health. Magnesium is used by the body to maintain normal nerve and muscle function, which keeps your dog’s heartbeat strong and steady.
- Respiratory issues: Dogs can develop respiratory issues, such as asthma or bronchitis, which can cause coughing, wheezing, and difficulty breathing. Green lipped mussel oil can help support respiratory health and reduce inflammation in the airways.
- Cancer: Dogs can develop cancer, which can manifest in a variety of ways, such as lumps, skin lesions, and changes in behavior. While green-lipped mussel oil cannot cure cancer, it may help support overall health and wellbeing in dogs undergoing cancer treatment.
Investing in your pet’s health is important for their physical and emotional wellbeing, as well as your own peace of mind. By taking a proactive approach to their health, you can help ensure that they live a long, happy, and healthy life by your side.
By giving your dog Cellular BOOST and Essential OMEGAS daily, you can help support their overall health and wellbeing. And hopefully, you can minimize or prevent the most common health issues that they could endure. Subscribe Now and Save 5%